Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh what a feeling!!!!!!!!

As promised I will be blogging every week sharing with each of you some empowering stories that I hope will touch you and inspire you to do whatever it takes to make this life your life by design! One of my newest up & coming stars said this, "I am so ready to stop trading my time for a paycheck and start living an amazing life with a satisfying career that afords me the opportunity to positively impact my family and the lives of other women." This is Ellen's 5th time to join BeautControl, she knows that the time is now, no what if I would of........ just lets make it happen now! This business is 95% attitude & mind control, you really can do anything when you believe in it!!!!! Just ask yourself, How strongly do I believe that this is the best career available for women today??

This week was an incredibly special week, first I lived through my daughter having dry sockets, we spent a lots of together time this week since her surgery, she is about to go off to college in the fall & I am grateful for the time we have together. In March I will join her & all her friends in Destin for Spring Break & in May I will join her again in Cancun on her Senior trip, I can't believe I will be taking my daughter to Coco Bongo's!

You see I get to choose how I spend my time & I am taking as much time as I can with the most precious gift I have, my daughter! Her picture will appear in the slide show so look for her!

Now for my 2nd special moment, driving into the Ford Dealership in Southaven, MS & seeing the most beautiful red Mustang, knowing how this car changed a young womans life. How one of her best friend's is a BeautiControl sister Director, Jessica Schwegel, how proud her husband was to see that car & that YES, we really do give away free Mustangs for those that choose, to see the look in Amy's eye as she walked in with the many their to applaud her accomplishment!!!!!!!
It was just a unforgetable day for the many that want to live the same dream Amy now is.

Enjoy the pictures - it was an amazing day!!!!!
I asked Amy about her day & here is what she had to say.........................
I can tell you this about Amy ~ she has many obstacles & more nay sayers than you can imagine, but she pressed on anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let anyone take your dream away from you! Do it because you can, prove to world what you are made of, earn your dream life!

From Amy~
And the insurance lady said "well they'll be no lien holder" In a world where you almost have to acquire debt to buy assets, I get to truly OWN a brand new car -debt free ~ WOW! That makes me cry. I grew up with no money. I am so proud of myself to own this car - debt free. The title will me mine! Not some banks and a big fat car note for 5 years. Because we are able to sell one of our cars, we will be saving so much money in interest and car notes! I am very GRATEFUL!

The car is beautiful. It smells so new! It is fast & sooooo fun to drive. Even more fun to look into your garage and see it parked there! I keep looking at it. I am very impressed with how Beauticontrol sets it up. The inspection sticker and car tags were paid for and already on the car. That is over the top! They are AWESOME!!! The beauty of it all is that I was working to build a business and a stay at home income but along the way I earned this car for FREE! In this business you get both!

Gary has always wanted a mustang. He loves sports cars, but needs a truck. He wanted to show the mustang to his Dad right away. One of my greatest desires in my marriage is to make him proud. I know he is proud of me for other things but this he is definitely proud of!

I just want to say THANK-YOU to all of you that got to come yesterday. I love you girls. I love the friends I have made. It made the day so special. That is a memory that will be etched in my mind forever! I can't believe people brought me gifts. You guys are so sweet!Thank-you Blair and Marie for all you have done that brought me here. Thank-you Jessica for being a GREAT friend! Thank-you to my team for being so loyal to me!

The car is my ultimate trophy. It represents the commitment I made to make this business work! I love doing spas. Even the bad spas led me to this car and this lifestyle. I am so spoiled and I almost feel guilty, but if they wanna keep giving me cars & trips, I guess I'll take them!

Off to work....... the Lexus is next!

Amy Scott(Amy is now qualifying for the Lexus Director Growth Program-they just keep giving as you grow to Director-the giving never ends with BC)

My next blog will be next week from Leadership- I can't wait!!!!!!!!
You Spa Girl On The Go, Blair

No comments: