Friday, February 15, 2008


This is my first day for our new team blog entittled "Spa Girl On The Go"~
Please check back weekly for new posts & pictures! I hope to hear from many of you with your good news and marketing ideas that I will share weekly on this site!

This blog is for everyone to stay connected by photo's, good news, and what's happening in my world! Today many things are happening in my life! My 18 year old had her wisdom teeth removed this morning and once again I am grateful to be a at home mom(always being there for my kids is a gift) & living an executive level lifestyle. My hubby & son are ski-ing right now in Lake Tahoe for the weekend and I am just grateful for the many blessings in my life like my mom-in-law who is here making mashed potatoes and chicken noodle soup so Jessica can have something good to eat over the weekend.

Today I had a few spa girls over and we started calling schools and got great response from the many we called and are following up with emails and calls next week! Everything you do will lead you somewhere~ the key here is doing! If you are doing this for a business, you have to get up everyday and treat this like a job. Invest time daily in your business and soon it will change your life! You deserve to live the life you love!!!!!! By your design! Be your choice!

Awesome news shared by Sr Executive Lynda Alexander~
One of the teachers at school called and needed her foundation. I told her I would come during lunch break, let others know and I would give everyone 25% discount for Friday only!

I took the new 50+ Night Cream and new Platinum Lip Colors and Foundation, product catalogs and order forms......in 1 1/2 hours I MADE $750!!!!!! I matched shades, did demo with the night cream, answered questions...several bought $100 worth after calling their husbands and telling them not to get them anything for Valentine's Day they had just bought it themselves!!!!!!!

Their are opportunites everywhere - but you have to create them!

Get up, get dressed and go prospecting weekly! Have a day you designate for fake shopping!!
Go shopping and take samples of bath minerals, take show of hands card samples, flyers from spa invitations.com and you are ready to go! Step out of your comfort zone & soon you will be doing what once seemed impossible! This business is all about finding out what you are made of- discovering your inner strength and talents! More to come soon! Keep checking back for secrets to your success & please share your success! Blair, Your Spa Girl On The GO!!!!!
Enjoy the slideshow from New York City~ it's a combo of Elizabeth Brown's pictures and some of mine! Join us on the next trip!!!! Success tips will post here weekly-be sure to share yours!!!

9 comments:

Elizabeth McGee Brown said...

Great blog! I love the concept and are excited that you've started one. I had a blast with you in NYC and can't wait for all the exciting news we'll learn about at Leadership.

Unknown said...

Ditto Elizabeth! Good job on the blog Blair... I'm impressed!

Clarissa

Connie S. Enderle said...

Blair, You are such a wonderful leader. You always come up with something new. Love it. Can't wait to read the updates weekly. See you in Dallas.

Unknown said...

Love the blog - so great for everyone who chooses to be connected!!! All of us are so very fortunate to have you as our leadership to look to - Blair thank you for sharing the many gifts you have being so supportive!!! You constantly give me hope and that my friend is a great thing!

Julie Vogler said...

Great job Blair (as always). Thanks for all you do.

Unknown said...

Awsome blog! I will read it every week! Thanks for all you do, Blair! See you in Dallas!

Anissa said...

I love the blog, This will be my first trip to Dallas, I am so excited. I can't wait to meet everyone.

Rita Garrett said...

Hi Blair! I love the title of your blog!! How appropriate!! Your blog is just another wonderful way of the Blair Spa Girl Family to stay connected. I think that this will help us grow individually and as a team. Yeah!!!
Is there something that I need to know about the 50's plus night cream that Lynda is demonstrating?
Let's hear it for Spa Girls on the Go!!!

Rita

BestCareers said...

The blog is so fun! Love the look, the the photos, the stories... this is great!